Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Kitchen Fire

This kitchen went up in flames but was quickly put out. However there was still plenty of damage for SERVPRO of South Rancho Cucamonga to repair. We managed to completely reconstruct the kitchen into the dream space the customers had always wanted. 

Fire Damage

This house experienced the result of a a fire next door. While they did not come directly in contact with flames the smoke and soot damage was pretty significant. SERVPRO of South Rancho Cucamonga was called to inspect the damage, clean and make any necessary repairs. The biggest issue was the soot that caked the stucco on the exterior. It was not as easy as spraying it with a hose but rather repaint and pressure wash anywhere the soot had managed to invade. Here is a before and after of how clean we managed to get the home. The embedded soot was removed making the stucco look good as new.  

Kitchen in flames

So many fires start in the kitchen just by doing things we do almost everyday. It only takes that one time that we are not paying attention and something catching fire and within seconds your kitchen is in flames. These customers had this unfortunate accident in their kitchen. Luckily they were able to put it out before more damage occurred. They called our SERVPRO of South Rancho Cucamonga team to help repair the damage. Our team of pros came in and fixed the problem without a hitch. Our customers knew who to call to get the job done. And they were glad they did. 

Fire next door

This house experienced smoke damage from the house fire from the home next door. From a distance there doesn't seem to be much damage however as you get closer you can see that soot is caked all along stucco and embedded on all the nooks and crannies of the house. They called SERVPRO because they knew that we could ensure the house be restored to it's original form in no time. They were right! We were able to clean all of the exterior and repaint the interior walls. Smoke damage can occur even if the fire is not directly in contact with your home. 

Fire in the kitchen

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Rancho Cucamonga when we arrived on the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage. The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the walls and ceiling. We make disasters "Like it never even happened."

Kitchen Fire

The microwave ignited causing minor fire damage because it was luckily caught so quickly. SERVPRO was called to assess and fix the damage right away.  We're experienced and trusted by all the major insurance companies.